- Kathy Hochul wins in NY-26
- Netanyahu visits Washington
- Chicago adapts to climate change
- Mayor McGinn hires a new bicycle czar
- IMF director accused of sexual assault
- Bill to end oil subsidies defeated
- Debt ceiling reached
- GOP 2012 candidate roundup
Sorry for the delay this week, folks. The podcast should be up tomorrow morning, about 24 hours behind schedule (not unlike Frank’s flight home today).
Sorry folks, but due to some last minute scheduling issues we’ve had to cancel this week. Back next week!